Newbie From Gatton QLD

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kingy89

Reaction score
Hi all my names Brett I live in Gatton and i fell in love with my Nav when i brought it a yeah a go it cops a beat down and loves it, it is my pride and joy i am a mad keen 4x4er and tourer and cannot wait till i can get home to plan another trip some where.

I have big plans for my Nav inculding a SAS and 4 link rear end going full coil. my goal is to build the ultimate touring flexing machine.

g'day mate. welcome to the forum.

i grew up in gatton and go back and visit my parents every once and a while, so maybe we could hook up some mad 4x4 trips some time. I haven't done anything round gatton as such, but i hear the forestry has some good 4x4-ing?

Yeah mate the Forestry is literally just behind my place funny enough and there is a large range of tracks/ hills that will test every type of vehicle from your stocko to your extreme truck

most excellent. a mate of mine is always trying to get me out on teh tracks whenever i'm back, but i just never seem to have enough time.

maybe next time...

lets see soem pics of your truck!

Yeah sounds good. I have to upload some and it is pretty stock i have all the gear but just have not had time to fit it all. but i will get around to it eventually

Latest posts

Back