newbie from Melbourne

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NISSAND40

Reaction score
I have been told I should stay away from forums but I like to find out things for myself. I have read a few earlier (informative) posts from some of you guys and I really don't see why some people make such a fuss about forums.

Anyway guys, My name is John and I'm here to stay as I have recently picked up a 2009 D40, so apologies in advance if I sound repetative with questions others have already asked.
Cheers

Welcome to the forum. You will find lots of information here and most people are very friendly. Enjoy your ride.
Foxy.

welcome John
we try and keep this forum on subject and friendly for all
what are your plans for the 40?
enjoy

G'day John, welcome! This forum is quite different from many I've seen in the past. People are so knowledgeable and generous with their time which creates an atmosphere of wanting to contribute back. On a practical level, the search function also works really well so give it a crack before posting as it may save you a bunch of time.

Looking forward to hearing of your plans / trips in the future!

Cheers,

-Scott

welcome John
we try and keep this forum on subject and friendly for all
what are your plans for the 40?
enjoy

Keep it stock for at least 12 months (that's when I should pay it off) Il be keeping a close eye on this page for future ideas on mods. First things first when the time comes, I want the first mod to be lift.

G'day John, welcome! This forum is quite different from many I've seen in the past. People are so knowledgeable and generous with their time which creates an atmosphere of wanting to contribute back. On a practical level, the search function also works really well so give it a crack before posting as it may save you a bunch of time.

Looking forward to hearing of your plans / trips in the future!

Cheers,

-Scott

Thanks mate

Latest posts

Back