Newbie to nav

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nav13

Reaction score
Just bought 2013 d40 st. As usual I got a list of things I want to do to it but I'd like to keep the warranty for a little while. So just doing little things ATM. Ordered egr blanker and looking on eBay at obd scanners. Have been told that the 13 model has a get senser so the question is do ne of these obd scanners read and display the exhaust temp. And how accurate they are. Came close to buying a scan gauge II.

Welcome to the forum!

If you have an Android-based smart phone, just land yourself a $20 Bluetooth OBD port, pair it to your phone and get Torque from the Play Store. You'll love it.

Not sure if you can get EGTs with it. I don't know if Nissan are using the standard PIDs for EGT in the car's network - there was someone who was going to get back to us about that, but either they didn't or I've missed reading the post.

Ok cool. Sort of wanted something as a permanent fixture. With a screen like the scan gauge 2. But all good. Do u guys no how much boost they run of the top of ur head

Should see boost around the 20psi mark under moderate load with peaks of no more than about 26psi. Using the Torque app, you can graph that (and just about anything else too). You can even log it to a CSV file, import into Excel and produce charts with the data. Leaves the dedicated devices for absolute dead.

Cheers for that. Very helpfull. Am very impressed with d40. To think I was go to buy a hilux lol

Fitted my egr blanker couple of days but didn t notice ne difference. Also put a Donaldson fuel filter on aswell. Obd scanner seems pritty cool

Latest posts

Back