Newby with a D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j_parsonson

Reaction score
Hi all just thought I would say hey.
Im from melbourne and have an 06 D22 that I bought about 4 months ago, so far have bulbar and winch hoping to do lift, wheels & tyres, snorkel, chip, exhaust, and possibly a top mount...? Any more tips for a few good mods would be appreciated!!

Thanks, James

Welcome to the forums James. I'm sure a hunt through the D22 section will give you ample information about the mods to do, then it's just a matter of the order you choose to do them in, which will probably come down to money and practicality.

Welcome j parsonsonson.
Check out the egr mod thread in the d22 engine section, it costs bugger all and seems to work, unless it's already been done.
Also check out the Melbourne section to see if there's any events coming up you're interested in. Where are ya?
Cheers, Marcus

Hi every one
I have been a member for a little while, i have a d22 2008 and it is my first diesel and have had it for 7 months. Just got it back from Nissan Toowoomba (after 9 weeks (>: )
had a slight timing chain noise and they had it replaced under warrenty (thanks Matt).
I did take a long time but it is good to have it back.

i have grown up in malvern, and folks have a house up at bonnie doon...im in the navy however so currently living in sydney and dont have my car here! :(

Back