Newcastle Exhaust Shops

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathan_lunn86

Reaction score
Hello fellow Newcastle Forum'ers,

Just wondering whether any one knows of a decent exhaust shop? Looking to get a exhaust for the girl. Havent really spent enough time in Newie to know the spots yet.

I got a quote off car line mufflers for a 2.75" mild steel and it came back to be close to $2gees. I pretty much will never use them if i need to!

Read lots about the exhaust size on the forum and i think i should be steering to the 2.5" - 2.75" rather than the 3". Any thoughts? Or there isn't too much difference between them?

Will keep any eye on the forum for any group outtings.. I am often floating around Wallaroo and Medowie State Forest.

See you all around...

Ive got a 3" on mine (2011 2.5) and wouldn't do it the same way if I had to do it again...... At the end of the day your ute is going to go better no matter which size you choose

I did think about getting the beaudesert but i'd need to get a shop to fit it as i dont really have the tools unless its a piece of pi$s to do.

Look up wickham automotive and tell Brian (owner)that Ian sent you
great workshop (keen 4wdrivers) mine was fitted there

Latest posts

Back