newcastle members going to muster

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, been out LOL ...

Yeah they do use a particular channel, we'd have to ask them when we get there I suppose.

Generally we use 15 while in convoy, why don't we stick with that? I think they use their radio infrequently for farm-work communication and maybe we shouldn't step on their toes. It's a bloody big place - the 4WD tracks themselves cover 1,500 acres and they have more property than that - the radio would come in handy for them.

just got back from a quick trip to mudgee and had a bit of a thought. might be a good idea to make a bit of a list of how wants to travel up in the group so that we don't accidently leave anyone behind and maybe some contact details to be give to a trip leader incase anyone is running a little late.

good idea
obvious choice would be old tony but he is leaving thursday i think
would you be prepared to do it lladner ??

The d40's are always there to get the d22's out of sh!t ...

thats why i usually follow scotty's mighty v8, just hook up to the rear, and give a good pull

:ha :ha:

Guys, only Sparra, Tony (and now Dave) have put their registrations in from the newcastle area ... where are the rest of your registrations?

Thanks LLadnar .. .it was sitting on the office fax machine when i came in this morning, along with 2 other peoples registrations - so thanks also to Dave and Nevyn - u NSW bunch just got upgraded in my book by putting your registrations in ... LOL

Now we just gotta get the wind up the other states to get their act together.

Woody, I only realised why yesterday that I think Tony is so organised.

Its because I am so disorganised.

your stating the obvious there Dave ... that 's why i'm stirring you up over taking sooo long to send your registration in to me.

Back