Newcastle

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry guys something has come up sunday that i cant avoid
not happy as it will be fun out there with this rain
play safe and ile catch u next trip

So morticus and myself went for a run up the bush today and the highlight of the day was having to snatch a 4RUNNER out twice, we found this quite funny due to our navara's being nearly stock and the 4RUNNER running a 4" lift and 35" tyres, all in all was a good morning got pretty muddy and had alot of fun

Attachments

• image-1526219733.jpg
    image-1526219733.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 55
  • image-899960481.jpg
    image-899960481.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 56
Sounds like you guys had a great day. I wanted to come along but have been too crook to brave this crap weather, finish off my drawers in the shed instead.

sounds like a fun day
whats everyones plan for long wkn
im going up to lemon tree passage fri.sat nite with family but hope to get to the watagans for some wheeling sunday or monday

Blacknav said:
Sounds like you guys had a great day. I wanted to come along but have been too crook to brave this crap weather, finish off my drawers in the shed instead.

Hopefully next time we go out you and everyone else is able to join us. I was fun nothing to extreme just some playing in the mud.

Yeah you guys missed out on a fun outing... Including a quick exit from the bush because we realised Dave had let his tyres down too much and one was leaking between the bead and the rim. Slippery stuff out there, but so much fun. I could have stayed out there all day.

Except today i woke up to a punctured tyre (no idea how it happened). Lucky i had a tyre dealer at the end of the street and i had a spare 32" to go on.

morticus said:
Yeah you guys missed out on a fun outing... Including a quick exit from the bush because we realised Dave had let his tyres down too much and one was leaking between the bead and the rim. Slippery stuff out there, but so much fun. I could have stayed out there all day.

Except today i woke up to a punctured tyre (no idea how it happened). Lucky i had a tyre dealer at the end of the street and i had a spare 32" to go on.

Wonder how you got the puncture... I checked all my tyre pressures this morning and their all holding fine which is good lol next time we will have to make it a whole day, was enjoyable playing it the wet slippery mud

We just got back from Telegherry. Bloody idiots had put clay on the road surface and here we were hauling our caravan up the friggin' hills coming back out this morning.

Damn thing was sliding downwards on the cambers ... I had to keep the whole thing straddled across the top of the camber in the road.

On the plus side, it was the first camping weekend for the grandson and it went off very well. We're thinking he's going to do just fine on future trips!

Another positive - the new Tekonsha Prodigy P3 performed absolutely flawlessly. I don't know why I didn't get one the first time. I'll have a word to the dealer about that.

I drove to Brisbane on Wed night for my daughters christening, and came back last night. It pissed down the whole way home... new wiper blades were the best purchase ive made for a while! Im out this weekend, working Sat and helping CY10n with his intercooler on sunday. Anyone keen for a wheel next weekend 23/24th?

Latest posts

Back