nissan 4x4 dismantler "very cheap parts"

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vicszd30

Reaction score
YOU HAVE TO USE THESE GUYS! JUST FOUND THEM AND THE PRICES ARE BRILLIANT!

Purchased the 2 front diff cross member and they charged me $120 delivered! I was quoted anywhere from $150 to $380 by others !

NISSAN 4X4 AUTOSPARES
PARTS FOR ALL NISSAN MODELS

41 BUCHANAN RD BROOKLYN VIC 3012
P-03 9399 9771 F- 039399 9789
[email protected]

Given your posts usually just burn people from suppliers by name, it's nice to see you say something positive.

It's also nice to see someone give Niss4x4 a good wrap for once.

hmmm maybe it's down to who answers the phone then ! I spoke to a fella called Adam I think- I'll check my diary tomorrow for you !
Snorkel sounds a tad" expensive for a second hand one! Damn I thought I found a good one.
I did however make my first enquiry through email and not over the phone... Maybe they have staff manning the phones and another group of staff manning the emails???

I had to buy an axle and wheel the other day. They were a bit more expensive than others for the axle but cheaper for the wheel. Meh, in the end they were the only ones that could come up with the goods on a Saturday and customer service was good so happy to go back. They look to have a much bigger range of nissan bits than most too.

Latest posts

Back