Nissan Navara Brisbane

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All good guys, was a cracker of a night. Thanks to our sponsors we had a recovery pack and 2 snorkels to give away with a turn out of 32 navaras tonight. Thanks to offroad outdoors and offroadlife4x4 for their group support and giveaways! Our next events will be next month at bribie I'll post once we confirm dates! Thanks to everyone that came down and showed their support :)

Well it's time again for another event! Nissan Navara Brisane is having the next one onMarch 7th at 9am we are meeting at Bribe Island on side of road before the entry point then heading onto the beach at around 9:30ish then doing the inland track up to Gun Towers and spending the day there. bYO drink and food and is family orientated day out. Currently there is 39 navaras already going! uHF channel 22 if you want to get in contact with us on the day. Putting the invite here too if anyone would like to come along. Hope to see you there!

Hey fluffy,

Where you are going do you need a permit???

As I was under the impression you needed a permit to take your vehicle anywhere on the beach area...

Can you confirm!

Will we need a permit???

Hey fluffy,

Where you are going do you need a permit???

As I was under the impression you needed a permit to take your vehicle anywhere on the beach area...

Can you confirm!

Will we need a permit???

Yes mate you will just google search bribie Island permit

I think I'll try and make it along to this one also! I did bribie for the first time about a month ago, had a great day out with my little family

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423131711.843571.jpg
I'll post updates in a few weeks

Hi 4byfor
The trip sounds great Count me in
Can you please provide a little more information regarding the meeting place at bribie Is it before the bridge or after
I will be leaving from springwood & if possible travel up with someone

Tony

I'm going mate I can meet up before if you like. I would say the access point will be Whitepatch. That's about 10mins over the bridge.

I reckon I might be able to join ya's. I got a job on the sunny coast about to start soon. It depends on a few things though.
Will let you know the more I know about my shitty work schedule.
Hope it all works out good to join ya's.

Just ran it by the missus and she's keen...I googled Gun Towers and can't find anything.
Can you please give a better description of the destination.

Cheers.

Pjw

Latest posts

Back