Nissan service complaint letter

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am willing to bet he will recive the reply of "It meets Industry Standards" or "We are sorry for the inconvenience but we are striving to maintain high standards of customer service"

It will fall on deaf ears for sure !

LOL... We all want to say that some times....

2 questions pop into my mind

1) Is it real (irellevant cause its piss funny, but I still wonder)
2) If it was real what was the response ?????

Cant wait for the A D40 Airbus !

LOL again

well scripted ... a good read.

a $10 hose for $104 somthing ... yup, inflation at work for the mines in the west.

brings back memories of earlier this year when i waited 4 1/2 months for a new 09 d22 engine when it was only 5 months old. when the engine was first ordered i was told it would take 3 weeks

nissan is no differenet form any other large company (ie banks/ telecommunications) once they have ur $$... its customer who? my cars are fine who gives a fk about yours.. attitude?

If it is real, then well done. I can see how easily it would get to this stage, especially when such simple things like transport times are so far out of the ordinary.

Gee I now wish I hadn't laugh at this earlier today.

One of our guys smashed his 2008 Ford Transit into a tree (don't ask!). Anyway crash shop just told me it is January before Ford can supply new engine mounts as they got to come from Europe. Plan is now find a wreck without frontal damage and then convince the insurance company to allow the fitment of second hand mounts. Not liking the chances for either!

Still worth a giggle or two. Proves it's industry-wide, which unfortunately means that none of them are going to give enough of a shit to do anything about it.

That's bloody sad for us. What's worse is we keep paying these companies to do this to us.

I used to be the person who opened and dealt with letters of this nature (disgruntled consumers wanting to make a point) in a previous jobs and while I can understand frustration and have no issues with swearing myself, such a letter would only have been read for humour purposes and then placed on file so there was a record of all transactions with the author, no action would have been taken despite the obvious frustrations. Yet if a well written letter with the same gusto and hatred came in without out the swearing it would be looked at and attempts made to rectify it, usually after the easy ones were solved by throwing a few free products to the customer.

So for the original question "Is this typical?" I'd say yes fairly typical but the author shouldn't expect an immediate or positive response from the person they are writing to.

Hahahahaha.

x2 on the swearing making the letter unprofessional and not really contributing, there was enough sarcasm in there to get the message across.

But I sincerely hope it's real anyway.

When your paying $100,000 for a bus and use it everyday you expect that it will keep working and parts should be on a shelf in Aus.

I cant balme old mate from cracking the shits.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back