Nissan Steel Bullbar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redoutback

Reaction score
Hi, I am new to this forum.
Last week I purchased a Pathfinder 08 TD (same as D40 ST- X) and trying to fit a bullbar.
I had a Nissan Bullbar(Part no F2210-JR000AU) compatible with Navara ST (not ST-X) from a guy working at a smash repair.

Would this fit on the Pathfinder? I heard that Pathy and Navara D40 are the same.

Cheers,

Ed

Welcome to the forums

Pathy's and ST-X's are generally the same to the B-Pillar, there are differences down the model range from the ST-X to the RX (ST being in the middle). The main difference is the country of build and the ST's I'm fairly sure were all Thai built so there is a chance that the bullbar wont fit ST's but will fit ST-X's

Either way someone else might come along later with a more definite answer.

Welcome to the forum!

The ST has different mounting for bullbars. Someone's already tried doing it the other way - fitting an STX bar onto an ST - not going to happen, apparently.

ST's are Thai builds, not Spanish like the STX Dual Cabs (Spain = VIN starting with 'VSK').

I'll go have a look at my bar later and see what its model number is.

Hi Tony, Thanks for your reply.

It seems that the bullbar I have won't fit on my Pathy.
Do you remember the one who tried to fit STX bar onto ST?
If he still keeps the bullbar, we can swap the bars....

I used to have Lancruiser V8 petrol and it was drinking too much so changed to Pathy TD.
I wonder how is the off road ability of the Pathy.

Cheers,

Ed

I probably would have looked into the idea of the Pathy off road before I brought it if my plan was to take it off road but each to their own. :smile:

I was reading a review of the new Pathy the other day and although it's a different beast they reckon the new one is a decent off road limo. But it's still got a lot to do with what you want to do with it that makes it a good or bad off roader, it's unlikely to win 2011 Tuff Trucks competitions but that doesn't mean it wont go alot of places anyone here has taken their ute.

Hi Tony, Thanks for your reply.

It seems that the bullbar I have won't fit on my Pathy.
Do you remember the one who tried to fit STX bar onto ST?
If he still keeps the bullbar, we can swap the bars....

I used to have Lancruiser V8 petrol and it was drinking too much so changed to Pathy TD.
I wonder how is the off road ability of the Pathy.

Cheers,

Ed

My part number is F2210-EC000AU so it's definitely different to yours.

I should have been more clear - the person had bought an ST and were trying to see if an STX bar would fit on it, I don't think they'd bought the bar.

Off-road the Pathy probably isn't a whole lot different to the D40. The new ones have better ground clearance, they have plenty of power and if you get your hair wet, there are built-in hair dryers under the two front seats.

Hi there, I appreciate the reply to my post. The problem I have is, I need to know if I can fir the one I have. Are there any known mounting kits available etc

Ok, so assuming you have a Thai built truck and a bullbar designed for a Spanish truck ... I haven't heard of a mounting kit that allows this.

That doesn't stop you measuring it and seeing it it's likely to work.

There's a fellow here in Perth who does nothing but used bullbars and brackets. I bought my genuine Nissan bullbar for my Thai 2011 D40 from Zak. It cost me $500 including the brackets for the Thai. He'll ship items to the east coast to.

He was helpful and was a walking encyclopedia about 4wd bullbars and what fits what.

He advertises on Gumtree and his name is Zak ... strangely enough he calls himself "Zak's Bullbars". Maybe give him a call as he can advise and might be able to send you brackets.

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-seller/Zak/1010897852/date/1
He has a yard and a shed that are stacked with bullbars ... he must have hundreds there.

Latest posts

Back