Nizzbits

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nizzbits

paid for it today got it today top service thanks alot garry also to you dave for sending him a sms

cheers guys

This thread reminded me I need to order a full filter kit, headlight and bonnet protect from Gary.

I wised he did log book servicing too.!

Can't say enough about Garry's service, prices and prompt delivery... I will never go back to a Nissan dealer.

Cheers

Wade

hey nizzbits, im in need of a bonnet protector and snorkel. What do i need to get a quote from you?

Cheers
Gunny

Did you hear back.

I was talking to Gaz the other night, he has been on holidays.

Yeah Dave, Gary replied to me. Still trying to find out prices on other snorkels from local 4x4 accessory shops before i order.

Thanks to NIZZBITS for my latest aquisitions....

Customer service 'second to none', over the last couple of months

Cheers Gary,

Jim.

Hi all,
Decided I better get off my butt and join up here. Some of you may know us from the Patrol4x4 forum. We get a few enquiries from members of this forum after recommendations from other members.
This is a small hobby for us. We try to help forum members by supplying genuine Nissan new parts at better prices than most people can get from their local dealer. We sell only new genuine Nissan parts sourced from Australia as well as Japan, Spain and Thailand. We supply/deliver only within Australia.
It is not all about money though. We are here as a hobby and to of course make a small drink for our time but are always happy to offer quotes with no obligation or advice if we can. We have been in the Nissan parts industry for over 25 years and have some good contacts in the Nissan network so if we don't know the answer we can ask someone who might.
Thanks for having us on board.
Garry

G'day mate,

I have a 2010 Spanish built D40. I damaged the plastic bit on the tailgate (the one with the Nissan badge on it) and was quoted over 600 bucks from a dealer to replace it.
Would you have one of those?

Cheers

Brendan (acko13)

Latest posts

Back