No limit tuning failure!!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sinista

Reaction score
Ok so it hasn't failed me as yet other then taking 5 months to arrive.
opened the box looked at this cool bit of kit and found the instructions to install. . . description for the v9x motor but the pictures of a yd25.... so my question to all you out there is-

where the bloody hell do i find the fuel rail sensor in amongst the spaghetti monster that is the top of the v9x motor once you have removed the cover?
thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

A question thats kind of unrelated but I feel needs to be asked, have you got a EGT sensor? the no limit chips while good value for money can easily blow holes in pistons if you don't watch your EGT's closely.

A question thats kind of unrelated but I feel needs to be asked, have you got a EGT sensor? the no limit chips while good value for money can easily blow holes in pistons if you don't watch your EGT's closely.

who do you know that has blown holes in pistons?

The wiring attached to the fuel rail will come together to a plug which would look like the plug on the chip. Which would all be under the engine cover.

The wiring attached to the fuel rail will come together to a plug which would look like the plug on the chip. Which would all be under the engine cover.

thats about as helpful as the instructions i got with the chip :p
maybe i should upload a photo for those that havnt seen under the cover of the V9X

the part you point towards looks like a hue pump or fuel pump and that will be your fuel pressure. looks to be on the front RHS of the motor or drivers side.

Have Chipit or anyone got picture on their website? or instruction manuals.

Have Chipit or anyone got picture on their website? or instruction manuals.
apparently they do but not for this motor . . . from what i can see and then when i try to load the tutorial pdf document it says its not a valid document. . . i'll try on the missos lappy later today see if its just mine being difficult.

the plot thickens, spent the morning taking plumbing and guards off the motor to find that the pump indicated in that last photo is located on the front of the motor in the navaras. and all the plugs on that are 2 pin. not 3. needless to say no limits has been less then helpful with any questions i throw at them have sent them photos of the plugs they sent me and the diagram showing how to install which is a joke by the way i should scan that and show you guys for a laugh.

I just installed a no limit in my zd30 nav. so far so good. quick shipping and lack of instructions were made up for by googling other manufacturers instructions. But by christ don't wait for a reply from them on how to change chip settings. i have emailed 6 times over the last 3 weeks and nada...

Latest posts

Back