northside 4x4 intercooler thoughts

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shane75

Reaction score
i was wondering if anyone has one of these coolers and there thoughts on them as i am thinking of fitting one!!!

Pix has one fitted shane, pretty sure there's a thread somewhere with pics of his installed.

I'm keen on grabbing one of these too. We should get a group buy going and see if Lindsay will give us a group discount.

Here's some pics from mine.....

2002D22Navara3ltrDualCab007.jpg

2002D22Navara3ltrDualCab006.jpg

2002D22Navara3ltrDualCab004.jpg

2002D22Navara3ltrDualCab003.jpg

I've never experienced mine w/o the intercooler so I can't say, but I still do notice on take off on a hill a bit of lag if u don't give it a little bit of revs.... I am cuirous if I do the EGR/Swirl mod as to whether that will fix it though....

If I didn't fit an xr6 intercooler to my nav I would have bought one of there kits . I think there well made.

Shane.

If we start an expression of interest in this thread we'll see if we get any more takers.

If anyone's keen on one of these intercoolers please leave a reply here and I will contact Lindsay in a week or so to see what he can do price wise.

sounds good mate!!!

Depending on price put me down

Need shipping to NSW. Couple of questions
Are they easy to fit? Is there much turbo lag? Notice any increase in water temp? effect on insurance?

Cheers guys

Guys.
If you have any questions regarding this kit, probably best to give Lindsay a call at Northside 4x4.
I'll take it that we have six people interested, (two definites, four depending on price) so I will give Lindsay a call Tuesday to see if he will do a deal for us.
Can't promise anything, but we can definitely try.
Cheers,
VCrusty.

im down for a definite can pick up. who do we talk to on here about exhausts in brisbane

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back