Not a Nav - Matts Patrol

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good Matt. Those rim's are cool.

What are they worth each ?

You piss head, getting poser shots at the pub. Haha.

matt thats looking nice mate. those rims have to be one of my favs. keep up the pics and mods. $420 for the set is a steal of a deal cost me that for steelies.

matt thats looking nice mate. those rims have to be one of my favs. keep up the pics and mods. $420 for the set is a steal of a deal cost me that for steelies.

Thanks mate.

Yeah got a bit of work on Dave, not flat out but enough to keep busy. I have put some pics of my work up on facebook if anyone wants to check em out. Just do a search for 'Spillane Fabrications' There's been a couple of interesting jobs go through lately.

Started making a roof basket today, out of aluminium this time instead of stainless to keep the weight down. More pics to come once its done...

photo1ud.jpg

If I was ever to update from my d22 that's what I would buy , I think they look awesome . Nice purchase

Hey matt, that's looking tops and same thing I'm wanting to do. How much would you guess for a roof rack basket like yours for a d22 just for the cab not the tray? I'm guessing it would have to be smaller in length and width to fit and is obviously have to get my racks fitted first before you could take measurements.

Cheers
Rusty

I've got a powdercoated stainless tube one here I had on my D40 if it is any good to you mate, it's got cross bars instead of security mesh, thats about the only difference. You can have that for $200 if it suits. I just got U bolts to secure it to the roof racks I had.

Should be pics of it in my garage I think.

I've got a powdercoated stainless tube one here I had on my D40 if it is any good to you mate, it's got cross bars instead of security mesh, thats about the only difference. You can have that for $200 if it suits. I just got U bolts to secure it to the roof racks I had.

Should be pics of it in my garage I think.

It looks good prob what I would want. What's the internal measurements for it? Just so I can see if my gear will fit in it.

Rusty

From memory it is about 1040 x 970 inside the tubes mate.

cheers matt, where in brissy you located?
is the shovel holder on passenger side apart of the basket?
i was looking for something to hold my oztrail gazebo which is a 3x3 unit but folds down into a 1580x220x220 bag. i guess i could put the basket to oneside of the car and have the gazebo just on the ladder rack. and eventually put an awning off the passenger side.

I don't know if you would have the room on the side of the basket for the gazebo mate, but you are welcome to come have a look and try it. I work at Brendale and live at Bracken Ridge.

Latest posts

Back