Not a Nav - Matts Patrol

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if you would have the room on the side of the basket for the gazebo mate, but you are welcome to come have a look and try it. I work at Brendale and live at Bracken Ridge.

Cheers mate. If you still have it when I get my roof racks ill come give it a go. Not sure when I will be getting the racks though.

Cheers
Rusty

Slowly getting the patrol to where I want it, I bought and ordered a few more things today.

Spare wheel spacer so I can mount the 33 inch tyre on the back
rear work light post that goes onto the spare wheel mount
Ordered an LED light for above
2 x outback ideas recovery points for the front so I dont have to rely on the OEM point
last but not least a set of sliders!

Should be a beast.

Pics to come once I have it all installed.

Cheers
Matt

Awesome looking patrol mate, port curtis sailing club has to be in gladstone?? haha
i lived in tannum sands for a years, in 2009

Very nice truck mate, I think that wil be my next 4x4 if I can get away with out the tray.... love those Patrols!

Latest pic:

dsc0064os.jpg

Hey Matt,

I did the same about 2 months ago, but managed to get myself a TD42T GU patrol. Having my lift and a set off 33's done as we speak.

Can't wait to test it out next week end up at the Glasshouse Mountains. You should come out if your free. Be good to have another Troll out there.

Cheers
Cam

Latest posts

Back