Nps

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparra

Reaction score
Hi fella's...I have ordered a new NPS but was wondering what happens if you just disconnect it???

Cheers...Sparra

Neutral position Switch??

Maybe

mitch

if it is a neutral pos switch i think there only use is for the heating button to deactivate when you select a gear
i havent tried to start mine in gear with the clutch out
maybee they stop you from doing that ??

I'm not sure as to what they do, i was just taking a guess at what NPS stood for.

Mitch

if it is a neutral pos switch i think there only use is for the heating button to deactivate when you select a gear

Not sure why you would order something if youre not sure what it is and then how do you know you need it. If I have my heat switch and then I select any gear the switch disengages.

Not sure why you would order something if youre not sure what it is and then how do you know you need it. If I have my heat switch and then I select any gear the switch disengages.

I know what it is and what it is for....Just wondering what happens if it is disconnected as I have never used the heat switch since I have had the vehicle...almost 8 years...

It can be disconnected.

A few have the poms have done it.

But its also there to limit the engine power when reving with no load as in out of gear.

my nav bucks around like an angry bronco if i try and start her in gear...

not that i've ever done that....

It can be disconnected.

A few have the poms have done it.

But its also there to limit the engine power when reving with no load as in out of gear.

Thanks for the reply Dave...Alls good,I installed the new switch today...

Cheers...Sparra

Latest posts

Back