nrl premiers 2010

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who will be 2010 nrl premiers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And boxing and wrestling rings are square, doesn't mean the game is better just because they weren't intuitive enough to think outside the circle. :eviltongue:

And boxing and wrestling rings are square, doesn't mean the game is better just because they weren't intuitive enough to think outside the circle.
So what your saying is that Rugby players, boxers and wrestlers cant tell a circle from a polygon?
It's a square peg round hole kind of thing huh?
:hmmmm::hmmmm:

No one said sports people of any flavour were smart and shapes obviously don't mean much too them after all neither code know what shape a ball is.

Besides I thought they referred to the rugby field as a pitch and not an oval, but then I'm not expert because down here in Victoria FTA channels are too scared to show a bit of rugby in case it out rates the AFL and they have to admit it's a viable sport south of the border. Channel Eddie has the rights to NRL but if they begin to show it and it starts rating not only does Channel 7 cry channel 9 can't make a solid argument for AFL TV rights at the next meeting of the overpriced brains trust.

Col Elliott once sung "You need leather balls to play footy". He was talking about rugby at the time but it works for both codes so when it comes down to it both codes aren't really that different from one another.

MELB. STORM got shafted big time with the ruling to play for no points.
if i was in charge of them i would tell them to let the opposition score 1000 tries and just stand back and watch...
nrl bignobs are wankers......everyone KNOWS about all the other teams cheating but nothing got done about it..

anyway COLLINGWOOD is all that matters...

hahahaha collingwood is all that matters hahahahahahahayou crack me up man.i think collingwood are still getting over the days brisbane used to smash em,oh its not fair cry cry cry whinge whinge whinge they have all the good players cry cry cry sook sook sook we can't beat them ,eddie do something whinge whinge whinge did they ever stop to think maybe there team just wasnt good enough.poor old mick ,eddieand nathan would still be havin nightmares.cats for 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ohhhhhh I thought you were such a top bloke with this:

MELB. STORM got shafted big time with the ruling to play for no points.
if i was in charge of them i would tell them to let the opposition score 1000 tries and just stand back and watch...
nrl bignobs are wankers......everyone KNOWS about all the other teams cheating but nothing got done about it..

But then you ruined everything with:

anyway COLLINGWOOD is all that matters...

Ha ha ha, I can't talk, I've been a Richmond supporter since I was a young bloke, just got the shits with watching AFL.

hahahaha collingwood is all that matters hahahahahahahayou crack me up man.i think collingwood are still getting over the days brisbane used to smash em,oh its not fair cry cry cry whinge whinge whinge they have all the good players cry cry cry sook sook sook we can't beat them ,eddie do something whinge whinge whinge did they ever stop to think maybe there team just wasnt good enough.poor old mick ,eddieand nathan would still be havin nightmares.cats for 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Tha's Gold lolalot:sarcastic:

WE SMASHED THE CATS EARLIER,JUST PLAYED WITH THEM,LET THEM KNOW WHATS IN STORE FOR THEM WHEN WE MEET AGAIN.....SAMPLED THEIR BLOOD,NOW TO TERMINATE THEM ONCE AND FOR ALL.......
PS....ABLET JNR AND HIS OLD MAN WONT SAVE U THIS TIME......
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.:rock:

The 2nd best thing when COLLINGWOOD WINS THE FLAG is knowing there are hundreds of thousands of people with the shits that we won....
thats GOLD,seeing the collingwood haters sulk and go to work shitty on the following Monday.......
I love it...

yeah - but its still just Collingwood (ps - how many permierships did they loose in early 2000 against the Lions :)

probably just as bad as everyone down south watching the Broncos make 16 finals series in a row - now that aint a bad record!

Ah, what would we do without sport teams to barrack for and to pay out on everyone else's. Gold!

I love the idea of two teams in the AFL, Collingwood and any other team playing Collingwood. I long ago gave up on AFL and do get sick of Collingwood supporters but you really do have to give them credit for being dedicated not many teams have such a dedicated fan base that allows them to cop constant crap and still stand tall.

I have Collingwood supports in my family and they are going away for the final series, they've been let down for so many years when they booked this holiday 12 months ago they never thought for a minute Collingwood would be playing the Grand Final. Now for about the second time in their history they wont even be here to see their team play the big one. That's the kind of irony I do like.

As long as the NRL finals are good games I really don't give a damn who wins it now I just don't want to see a trouncing by one team. I do like the West Tigers logo that's popping up with the Trend Micro ad when I view this page though if I could bring myself to barrack for a Sydney team their logo would probably push me too them.

U cant knock us collingwood fans down,EVER,
I have a saying" we lost more grand finals than nearly all the teams combined" they would love to get a CHANCE to play in one,and then all the ones we won...Playing in grandfinals is mundane for collingwood,its almost just another game for us....
Anyway West Tigers i have a soft spot for,as they were once western suburbs,kitted out in BLACK AND WHITE.....go figure why i like them.....

Latest posts

Back