NSW Nav meet.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you get to Sheeba dam ?

ATM, distant possibility for coming up Friday afternoon. I'm having root canal Friday morning, so it will be up to The Boss being happy with driving the whole way and me being spaced out (at one stage, touching my teeth required gas and copious needles, but recently it has been nothing required, but it depends on the tooth).

Now what would be really really nice if Bendan from Ultimate came back with that suspension upgrade quote so we could get the ducks disease fixed in the Nav before then.

Taah, thank you for directions. Should be easy enough to find.

Yeah, The Boss/swmbo is coming. The trip made the calendar and there is no competition on it (yet).

Mines a bit young as yet. And plus I've got 3 other dogs coming and it'll be enough trying to hold them from running off after pigs

with young kids running around
dogs must be under control at all times for everyones safety
but ime sure we are all responsible dog owners

Really? I was planning on bringing visious dogs??

mate it doesnt matter wether your dog is aggro or not
we all know what can happen if a dog fight breaks out
i just want the kids to be safe
sorry if i offended you?

Haha nah mate completely get ya I'm only playing round. Dogs are family sogs

It must be the heat. Predicted B.o.M. Max here was 41, but our our outdoor thermometer said it was 44 and I noticed that B.oM had updated their prediction to match. Hmm, now they have given up and are saying we are getting thunderstorms.

The thermometer peaked at 45, went down to 43, back to 44,,,,,,
It is still a good paint baking day with the hot winds.

file-37.jpg

All you fellas that know the Sparra mobile check out the latest 4x4 action mag, there is an article on the 'son of trials" and in that article you will see a small pic of the mighty D22 in the "Mud Hole" event

Back