ODBII Blutooth Readers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siringo

Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting myself a blutooth ODBII adapter and that Torque app for my android phone so I can check error codes etc.

Just wondering if anyone else has used this arrangement and if they have any suggestions or recommendations??????

Yeah there is a thread which mentions an ebay BT adapter for about $20 which others have used with success. I can't remember the title but an advanced search should bring it up, I think it's probably about 18-24 months old.

I just bought a mini bt adaptor from egay for under 20 bucks and trying the free torque...I think the paid version will be better tho...using it in the work car atm...not tryed it in the nav yet

Buy the app...the free version is dodgy. Full of adds and is made to piss you off...its only five bucks

I'm running iPhone. I can't seem to find anything decent in the App Store that has any decent reviews. I'm gonna order the obd plug now though and hopefully try and find a decent app!

Also I found this on a forum. If you get a bluetooth adaptor for your iPhone make sure it's the right one

Attachments

• image-1444418343.jpg
    image-1444418343.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 79
Which brand and where from sparra? Any link? Im just gonna buy one and bite the bullet

i bought the adapter form here
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Bluetoot...=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item415ac53a9c

and i paid $5 for the tony hawks torque app (i use andriod phone)
screenshot of the main page i use when driving(there are heaps of options)
screenshot.jpg
and another shot of a logged trip showing gps speed every 50mtrs
(i used this info to convince the copper i wasnt speeding)
1.jpg

this is one of the most usefull apps /mods i have ever seen

Last edited:
On the D40 the OBD port is just behind the base of the panel your left knee hits when you slide forward.

I bought a $53 bluetooth OBD dongle and I use it with the $5 Torque app. Absolutely brilliant.

Ok so I might spend a little more for a better quality obd Bluetooth adaptor and get the app. Tony can you send a link to the one you have or even a brand name

Latest posts

Back