Odd Fault - Dash Clock

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stelianos

Reaction score
hello everyone, in the last couple of months i am having a very odd and unexpected problem, my dash clock is working fine and counts fine but i cannot use the control knob to change hour or minutes! it all started after i removed the dash for the first time to change the bulbs from OEM to leds, then minutes control died on me, 3 months after hours did also! then i changed all the bulbs back to new OEM checked the wiring and both wires for the clock (2 of them in the white connector N4 and the wires are number 18 and 24. also checked the 2 fuses! number 6 - 10A and number 11 - 10A. since i bought the truck from factory it had a bit of hard time switching minutes i had to be really hard on the knob. clock works fine and never misses a milisecond! my temporary fix to counter a working dash clock is to remove and reccont the 2 fuses at 1 in the noon since the clock default is 1 when you recconect them again... any ideas would be great! everything else works perfect in the dash i as well.

Latest posts

Back