Odometer pause

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the reasons that there is a housing rental shortage is that people are changing their long term rentals to AirB&B.
absolutely. there is a ton of reasons, a wide range of factors.
but overall it won't ever be fixed because all the people making the money are the ones pulling the political strings.
now if the market had crashed and burned, maybe there would be desire not to have it repeat. but then again it would trash our economy and i would be jumping the ditch and crashing on aussie cuz's couch.

One of the reasons that there is a housing rental shortage is that people are changing their long term rentals to AirB&B. More money to be made, but now people dont have the money to go on holidays.
The world is going backwards, you and i can see it, people in the pub seem to know how to fix it but not the government, why?
Cost of living, Electricity, Housing, Travel, water supply etc, what is the best way to solve these things? but the government chooses the opposite, why?
I say we all band together and cut that wire in the back of the dash !
...........Hey, my car stopped! err does anyone know what that blue and orange wire does?
You sir are a legend.

Latest posts

Back