Oh well there goes my lift kit

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YBOD

Reaction score
Went to the doctors today with the wife and found the cause of her expanding waistline:

blogger-image-374854736.jpg

:confused3::confused3::confused3:

Well I guess I can kiss my planned two inch lift kit goodbye for a while.

Last edited:
Congrats mate, my wife had twins 4 months ago so the only mods I can do have to come out of my lunch money. LOL

DIY the lift (efs for about $800) - just like you DIY'd the kid. Congrats BTW

Nakedape not quite DIY making the kid, I had the wife there as well (telling me I wasn't doing it right, need to go left a bit.....what do you mean you're finished) ;0)

Zanick, this is number two so toy funds already depleted hence was saving for the left kit rather than just going to buy it because I want it....oh how I miss those days

2 is a GOOD number..., stick with it.
Yeah toy fund.... , mine is hard to get funds into ATM.
I decided to start my own business....., its a company car then. TAX WRITE OFF....! But apparently you need to be making money in order to buy stuff tho. :(
Damn slow times. Hopefully I just picked up a new boulder so I might be able to squeeze in a front bar and finish the suspension pretty soon.
Happy times.
Good luck mate!

2 is a GOOD number..., stick with it.
Yeah toy fund.... , mine is hard to get funds into ATM.
I decided to start my own business....., its a company car then. TAX WRITE OFF....! But apparently you need to be making money in order to buy stuff tho. :(
Damn slow times. Hopefully I just picked up a new boulder so I might be able to squeeze in a front bar and finish the suspension pretty soon.
Happy times.
Good luck mate!

Mate I feel the pain! Had 2 weeks off at the start of January been doing dribs and drabs its really slow.. Hope it pick up for us tradies soon

Latest posts

Back