One For Dave

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure dave will love it. He's just that type of bloke.

The fact there is somthing like this doesn't suprise me but when they do little puff pieces in the major newspaper your'e gotta wonder. Obviously the story is designed to titilate the redneck bogans but they quoted a femist to justify printing it.

I think it would be fair to say that female leaders around the world have been the subject of ridicule. Even the likes of super right wing torries like Margret Thatcher coped her share of abuse. Ok Julia Gillard is a bit of lefty If you don't like her politics, fair engouh and say so.

Oh, and just incase your a little confused most feminist tend to lean to the left side of politcs. Nazi way over the otherside of the politcal fence.

We can't deal with strong female leaders, as demonstrated by our behaviour towards them -- BUT this doll has nothing to do with that. Caricatures are the main-stay of political commentary in this and other countries -- it's all fair game to me (and many pollies agree -- i.e. Bandt and Windsor were proudly showing off cartoons of themselves on Insiders last Sunday). What was that puppet show that Max Gillies did in the 80's?

Dr Cannold said the world struggled with female leaders who were "trailblazers ... suffering on our behalf" and that male leaders were not subjected to the same "vicious ridicule" over their appearance.

There is a really popular 90s tv show called "spitting Image', from England ,took the piss out of every politician, from the way they acted to the way they looked , male or female, mostly male, was a really popular show, So as far as this woman thinking men never get the same treatment, do some research, only difference is that men laugh it off and don't cry discrimination.

Women laugh it off too, the problem is the mediocre hacks reporting the news who continually push the sexist angle until someone makes a comment, which just like on a forum is selectively quoted to make the person who said it look like a wanker.

" Dr Cannold said the world struggled with female leaders who were "trailblazers ... suffering on our behalf" and that male leaders were not subjected to the same "vicious ridicule" over their appearance "

Yeah right, only female leaders get the piss taken out of them.

Just reaffirms my belief that you don't have to be smart to get a PhD. It also reaffims my belief that the more education you get, the more common sense you lose.

Just reaffirms my belief that you don't have to be smart to get a PhD. It also reaffims my belief that the more education you get, the more common sense you lose.[/Q

And the further they become from reality.

I have had female bosses. Got along with them all, they even made the princess's (Those chicks who were scared of breaking a nail) do hard work.

Many of us would like to spit on Juliar Gillard. Atleast the dogs are getting a chance.

The majority of people dislike Gillard due to the fact her government has wasted billion's, everything they do is a disaster.

The majority of people couldn't give a rats arse about her having a set of cans and a taco.

This is the lefties crying hard done by.

When 1 of the right die (Who cleaned up the lefts mess and made Britian what it is today) the union scum and lefties party in the street.

Oh and these lefties are the bleeding hearts who get on their hands and knees crying when a "Asylum Seeker"drowns.

Yet party in the street, basically dance on a Conservative Leaders grave when the Iron Maiden died.

Talk about double standards.

Latest posts

Back