Only 18hours left on a great winch deal.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BP90

Reaction score
Just thought i would let yas all know about a 4wd action recovery deal. Although yas have to be quick as the deal only stands until 11.59pm tonight (16/07/12).

You get a
Hercules 12,000lb Winch with Dyneema Rope
Recovery Combo including:
Gloves
Pulley Block 22,000lb
Snatch Straps (8000kg)
Kwiky Tyre Deflator
A FREE 60" High Lift Jack

All for only $523+postage and handling.

Heres a link for to the page that has the link to click on to order it.

http://enews.emgroup.com.au/4wd/2012/hercules_winch_plus_recovery_combo/index.html

Yeah I posted this deal up the other day and a few of the boys on here pointed out that buying all the gear from tigerz11.com is actually cheaper when postage gets involved

Yeah I posted this deal up the other day and a few of the boys on here pointed out that buying all the gear from tigerz11.com is actually cheaper when postage gets involved

Oh true? Oh well i feel a bit silly, i was guna search for threads about it but thought there wasnt long left so id let people know. But yeah if its cheaper to buy direct from tigerz11 then not to worry about it. Im glad actually that i found this out because i was half considering buying it haha.

Haha yeah I was going to buy it and I don't even have a bullbar yet. That was until someone said it was about $40 cheaper on there site.

Haha yeah nah ive only got the standard ally bullbar. But thought if it was a good deal i would get it now then i have a winch waiting for when i buy a steel winch bar. But yeah thats good i know now that its cheaper to just buy the winch and that from tigerz11. Plus ive already got a highlift jack on order anyways.

Latest posts

Back