Opposite lock 3 loop bullbar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NAV012

Reaction score
Hey guys

New to both this forum and navaras (D40 2.5TDI)

Does anyone on here run the opposite lock 3 loop steel bullbar if so what are your thoughts on It?

Reason is looking at getting one and colour coding to my car

Thanks

I have the higher 3 hoop assembly coming out on these bars in a couple of months ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431065602.704371.jpg

I have an Opp Lock post bar. It's good, I like it. Had a leaking parker so all but 3 of the LEDs in there are dead now but getting a replacement parker and indicator for $45. Will be putting a winch on it soon so might be a better test for it. Otherwise, not sure what you want to know about it. Seems solid enough (for a modern bullbar). 3 antenna mounts are nice (even if I am currently only using one). Plus I think it's one of the better looking bars out there for the Nav.

Some photos of the bar on my car

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1431661887915.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1431661887915.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 115
  • uploadfromtaptalk1431661912116.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1431661912116.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 93
Cheers buddy are you running a lift kit on your nav and did opposite lock fit it for you, did you get the 3 piece bash guards with yours aswell?

Any chance you can get a closer pic of the guard where the bar meets the tyre part of guard

Thanks dude

I wasn't at the time but I am now. I've fitted it all myself. I could take a photo of where it meets the guard but I have an older version of the bar that didn't have the cut away. Yes it came with the three underguards but don't expect them to replace a proper bash plate, they don't go back very far. Running a Brown Davis on mine.

How did you go with that pic mat did you get one of where it meets the guard by anychance

Latest posts

Back