Ordered my series 6 st today.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apolloxbgt

Reaction score
Hey Guy's.
Ordered a white,auto series 6 st today.
Changes from the old stx are no chrome on the mirrors,single cd instead of stacker,but with usb in which is better for me and no lumbar adjuster on the drivers seat.Otherwise they are the same ute for about $4k less.I traded the series 5 for $31k and paid $45k with auto and towbar for the new one.

Probably go the same way with this one as I have with my currant one,big wheels,dark windows grille and hardlid.From what I've read on here the frontier's run the same offset and pcd as our trucks, so I'm going to import some 24's from the us for this one.

Anyone got one yet?

Thinking of going these if I can get the right stud pattern:

Von_Max_VM3.jpg

I want some rims for mine too. Probably go with 22's but there isn't a huge range to choose from. I want something with a deep dish look.
Where are you thinking of importing them from? Got a link?

I've just been trolling us ebay for a start,I've had one of the sellers email back so I'll go from there.

Dont go 22's,they dont fill out the guards.

Apparently it's sitting on the docks,the next couple of weeks will show how full of shit the dealer is I guess.

It's only ever the depth that varies, most of them get filled up to about nose level every week but some that can't control their own dribble let it leak out quicker than others.

This is the second d40 from the same salesman,same dealer and only 12 months apart,so the shit has been minimal so far.No upsells,good deal straight up etc,but it all just comes down to getting the contract signed.I had it put in the contract that I had to have it delivered in 30 days or the deal is off though,so that is a carrot.

Yeah waiting for mine aswell got told 7 days till ship docks then another 7 to get to Adelaide, but rang the dealer today to check and they said it will be on the ship to the 24th now.... Just wondering do they just make times up to keep you happy or does this ship not have a good gps

If the ship is docked even Nissan can't control how long it's on the docks for but "being on the ship" can vary greatly from dealer to dealer.

Saw a D40 with big bling chrome wheels on a site near my place the other day, i'll see if I can get a pic of the wheels, best looking bling wheels i've seen on a D40, dished probably 1.5inch and with a spoke pattern like a Y shape, a bit like the BMW M3 i think.

Not my thing but it did look pretty cool.

As for your grille, i've just had the chrome on mine painted, along with the wing mirrors, looks totally different, I love it, will put pics up when I can be arsed

Bling trucks arnt everyone's thing,but the d40 suit's the look so well.
I dont buy them because I want a 4x4,I buy them because my kids love coming with me on the weekend so I need a twin cab.If ford did an xr6t twincab I'd have one,the d40 is the next best to me.

The rims further up are out,they dont do the stud pattern so still on the hunt.

Auto? Arrrrgh. Anyway each to there own. Let me guess so the wife can drive it ?? Lol

No,because I hate the expensive clutch,tall gearing and ridicules turbo lag,and I drive a manual truck most of the time.
Have you ever driven an auto one?I actually never drove a manual one until I was picking my first one up from the yard,I instantly regretted test driving an auto one because I knew I'd never be happy with the manual.

My wife prefers manuals.

G'day,
I took delivery of a white series 6 ST yesterday. hard lid, bullbar, tow pack & long range tank
They are a nice car and much better interior than my workmates 2011 ST.
full climate control, better looking centre console, better wheels, more grunt, 5spd auto with manual mode, way better stereo, more features on dash gauges, fold up rear seats etc...
I'm happy :)

Got mine last night,very happy so far.

Stereo for sure,the grunt,the auto,the finish and feel inside of the trim and seats are all far better than the s5.
The bluetooth in this one is better than my g6e ford which is brilliant.

G'day,
I took delivery of a white series 6 ST yesterday. hard lid, bullbar, tow pack & long range tank
They are a nice car and much better interior than my workmates 2011 ST.
full climate control, better looking centre console, better wheels, more grunt, 5spd auto with manual mode, way better stereo, more features on dash gauges, fold up rear seats etc...
I'm happy :)

Didn't know they did a long range tank.

The new truck:
IMG-20120322-00446.jpg

IMG-20120322-00445.jpg

Picked it up at 4 yesterday,already done tint,tubliner grille and sticker:
IMG-20120322-00447.jpg

Latest posts

Back