Over $8000 in prizes to be won

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone get lucky and clean up on the prizes?

Lots of people chose to not pick when they won multiple draws, very generous indeed!
I was not challenged with that dilemma, but did score a great Coopers paddock jacket, and got a very generous award complete with an evacool esky!

I was stoked I ended up with the $500 ultimate suspension voucher for my kiss with a tree and also won the arb compressor in tye raffle

Naomi and myself had a lucky weekend
Won the number plate draw and got a awning
won the driving challenge and got recovery gear
won in raffle and got a redarc 40amp charger and also a arb tyre deflator
oh and also did a redraw when my name got called out 2 more times.
Thanks for all the prizes

Naomi and myself had a lucky weekend
Won the number plate draw and got a awning
won the driving challenge and got recovery gear
won in raffle and got a redarc 40amp charger and also a arb tyre deflator
oh and also did a redraw when my name got called out 2 more times.
Thanks for all the prizes

top bit of kit that REDARC mate, mine went in over a year ago and never missed a beat.
does the box have LV on it near the model number?

I was fortunate enough to get called out 5 times . Got a set of HID spot lights and a hi-lift jack
Very happy with that :D

I am having trouble with the malware warning so I'm doing this from my phone.

Anyway a big thanks to all of our great sponsors from Opposite Lock and Harrop to Cooper Tires and all the others who once I get on my laptop I will go through and thank.

Also a massive CONGRATULATIONS to all our WINNERS!!!

It's so cool to see everyone saying they had a great time and I'm really proud of the event that we were able to out together, I have also learned from this and hope to help put on a even better one next year, let's try and get $10,000 worth if prizes for the next one!!

Thanks again to all who came and travelled near and far for the event and hope to see you all again at the next one!!

ARE WE THERE YET!!!! Haha

I got the prize I wanted super stoked , the voucher from Zordo's , great investment those tickets were ,big thanks to Zordo for donating it will make my bill from him smaller when I buy the rest of the bits I want,

That question will need to be answered in the coming days mate, we need to calculate the bank plus cash and also there was some cash outlaid by committee members for raffle expenses for particular items that will need to be reimbursed to them.
Once this calculation is done we will let you know.
Tony has all the info and will let us know.

Well done Nathan and the rest of the committee and prise donators and congrats to the prize winners. Will have to pull my finger out and get along.

Well sounds like some serious winners from the muster. I'd be interested in a who won what list. Congratulations to all though looks to me s one people scored some pretty epic prizes.

Bring on next year's bigger and better. Let's crack the $10k mark in prizes. Maybe some spare cvs and input shafts might be handy for us 22 drivers. Maybe some body parts for those 40 drivers

Yeh lets try get nissan on board. Id say a headlight would be good but I wont have that problem next year as the missus is convinced that I need a lift and bullbar. I will have a bit more experience too

Nice Rhys. I'm gonna hit up my mechanic for some goodies. If he doesn't I'll just relocate them from his workshop anyway lol.

Sparra, Old Tony - when do we start organising lol

Yeh lets try get nissan on board. Id say a headlight would be good but I wont have that problem next year as the missus is convinced that I need a lift and bullbar. I will have a bit more experience too
Have you spoken with your insurance yet Rhys?

Latest posts

Back