Pairing phone with radio problem

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnnygee

Reaction score
Hi I have a problem with my radio isn't pairing with my nokia n8 anymore for some reason it just stopped working I have tried to pair another phone wit it but no success I have also followed to manual step by step but can't seem to get past the first step my only other guess is maybe the radio Bluetooth feature has shat itself
Has anyone else experienced this kind of problem
I have a 2010 d22 navara

Thought I would post here first before I seek dealers help as still under warranty

Many thanks in advance.

My stereo was doing that, took it back to the dealer - all taken care of.

Try pairing it with an iPhone 3 - seems to be what the shop that fit mine uses as a 'standard'. If it doesn't pair with that, it probably won't pair with anything.

Had a similar problem with ours a while ago. Its a 2010 as well. For some reason the phone would connect and then drop out again. I just deleted the pairing off both the phone and the radio and re paired them, it has been working OK after that. That was with a Nokia n97 mini tho... it still loses the plot with my c7 occasionally, but turning the ignition off and on again fixes it.

I'm guesxing you've tried the delete and repair thing tho, so if that doesn't work, the only thing you can do is take it back to the dealer

tried everything the radio doesnt even allow me to delete and phones paired to it

looks like its a dealer problem

Thanks for your help guys

I have a similar problem every 3 months when the doc gets his new phone, his Prado radio wont delete old phones, (last count the stupid thing had 6 phones in it). Despite him promising every time to take the thing to the dealer and get it paired he never does and it ends up as one of my jobs and really the only way I have found to do it is persistence.

There has been times where I have tried a dozen times with no success then tried once with my old 6120 and it's worked then the next set up with the new phone has worked immediately, there has been times I've just kept trying with the new phone until it worked. I don't know that dealers have some magic button but I'm yet to find a single solution to the problem it always seems to be something different.

Or just piss the phone off and don't be part of the puppets who hear a ringing phone and think it must be answered immediately.

Oops sorry that's not the right attitude a ringing phone must be answered because that phone could ringing for 1 of 15 million important reasons. :sarcastic:

Not really, it's a new mentality that never existed when we were kids and we survived, at best it's a convenience of a modern era, still doesn't make a ringing phone the immediate priority that so many make.

But I'm also not suggesting everyone should adhere to such thinking, just because I hate mobile phones doesn't mean everyone has too, chucking the thing out the window is just an option.

Latest posts

Back