Pathfinder's

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crack

Reaction score
Gday everyone

I've done a search and couldnt find anything. I'm looking at selling my navara and getting a pathfinder as ute is no longer pratical for a family vehicle. Just after a bit of info on them.

I'm looking at a 2006 auto pathfinder with 59000km for $31000. One owner. So if anyone could shed some light on what to look out for would be greatly appreciated.

Jack

I was just in the same boat actually. Apparently they're the same as the D40 from the B pillar forward. Same lack of paint above the windscreen issue. A few 06's i looked at already started to rust there. Bugger all aftermarket accessories though. Check out pcoa.org.au for some more info

Thanks Scotty I'll check that out. I'm not to fussed on accessories i still don't have a bullbar on my navara. Did you end up getting a pathfinder? I originally wanted a patrol but for what I'm able to spend at the moment I'd be buying a peice of crap. Are the pathfinder about the same capability as the navara offroad?

Thanks Scotty I'll check that out. I'm not to fussed on accessories i still don't have a bullbar on my navara. Did you end up getting a pathfinder? I originally wanted a patrol but for what I'm able to spend at the moment I'd be buying a peice of crap. Are the pathfinder about the same capability as the navara offroad?

surely you could get a series IV patrol for $31000? obviously it won't be a 4.2 though.

Yeh was looking at a patrol but havnt seen to many with reasonable k's in our price range. And I'm a little hesitant on the 3l patrol I don't what to think I hear alot of good things and also bad. As for the pathfinder I assumed they would have alot in common witht the d40 so I wouldn't really be buying blind. Do the pathfinders have the same Manual gearbox issues as the d40?

Last edited:
my mum use to have a pathfinder they are exactly like the d40 a nice ride but they like a drink the lowest fuel consumption was 12L to 100KM empty so be prepared for the fuel bill. hers was a 06 st-L auto

Latest posts

Back