Performance mods D40 Navara

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you guys enjoying the thread so far?

• YES

Votes: 159 93.5%
  • NO

Votes: 11 6.5%

• Total voters
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400634923.041351.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1400634940.085411.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1400634961.292764.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1400634976.475206.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1400634990.035995.jpg
A few new mods to the beast and some photos to go with it!
New weather sheilds, sway bar links, front led spotties and it's been a few years so I changed the silicon hoses in the bay too!

Monthlong wrong with a little competition just need minister of finance approval 1st so yours will be the nicer truck for quite a while I believe

So I have got a rear arb bar which is getting modded to suit the 2" body lift and sliders will be going on next week also! Big of bad news I hit a tree trunk that I couldn't see on a local track and bent the sway bar links and now my steering is out a mile! So Monday it's going in to get an alignment and new link then Tuesday sliders and bar go on!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402648954.228305.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1402648978.340602.jpg
Here is a pic of it before I got it modified sits really low haha

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402648965.015764.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402648965.015764.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 144
Crikey get a picture of the bar when lifted mate it looks like it would drag like a set of poodle balls,sorry to here abut the stump I ripped a torsion bar out of my d21 on one of them and also you owe me for tent pole hire.

Crikey get a picture of the bar when lifted mate it looks like it would drag like a set of poodle balls,sorry to here abut the stump I ripped a torsion bar out of my d21 on one of them and also you owe me for tent pole hire.
Yeh it's low that's why I got it taken up, yeh I couldn't see it in the scrub as there was grass over it.. Haha yeh I froze my nuts off that night and got even more sick! Thanks for the poles I'll have to shout you a few drinks next time

Nav went in today for wheel alignment after hitting a stump on a local track and bent the say bar link.. So had it up on the hoist checked for anything bent besides that and lower control arm ball joints on their way out so new ones going in today. Fulcrum browns plains charging me 400 for ball joints, sway bar links, alignment and balance. They dropped me off at home while it's getting done how's that for service! So I'm just waiting to get picked up by them to get the nav back looking forward to driving it now as the front was very badly out of alignment

So rock sliders all measured up and getting made should have them in a few weeks. Xrox bar is almost paid off too! New rack bushes going in tommro. Put hid lights in the headlights and also put the stock air box bak in as it's started throwing codes now after a few years of having the pod filter in :-( other then that got the sustech bonnet struts too

4BYFOR are those led spotlights any good? Tossing up whether to get led spotlights or led bar. Wont be getting ARB ones they want a kidney and your first child for their Intensity driving lights

They are good man can't fault them, they will be going in on my xrox bar and I'm loosing the Cree one might use it as a backup light. I did a night run at lancrusier park and I could see everything nicely

Back