Performance mods D40 Navara

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you guys enjoying the thread so far?

• YES

Votes: 159 93.5%
  • NO

Votes: 11 6.5%

• Total voters
Also went back to genuine turbo as the billet turbo last about a year and started getting a slight oil seal issue with blowing oil and making white smoke! So I got myself a genuine Garett and I'm happy with it now.. The nav is booked in for SS snorkel this week!

Also went back to genuine turbo as the billet turbo last about a year and started getting a slight oil seal issue with blowing oil and making white smoke! So I got myself a genuine Garett and I'm happy with it now.. The nav is booked in for SS snorkel this week!
Hmm.... im pretty sure mine has a small leak also.

Hmm.... im pretty sure mine has a small leak also.

He only gives 6 months warranty on his turbos, considering they are only a eBay upgraded compressor wheel I'm not too impressed anymore personally after my experience. I would source a genuine for sure again as both eBay turbos didn't last me more then a year but also failed for different reasons

So I have done a few more mods lately ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428065083.468409.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1428065099.043142.jpg
4" inhouse fabrications SS snorkel and 4" spectre air box to suit
View attachment 19981

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428065111.282789.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428065111.282789.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 301
Last edited:
can i see the air box? And the mounting around your gauges?
Bought my self a EGT gauge from forefront but not sure if i want that or the pod style yet

What did you do going from plastic snorkel to stainless regarding the holes left in guard? You change whole panel. Been wanting to go stainless but that's been stopping me.

Latest posts

Back