Performance mods D40 Navara

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you guys enjoying the thread so far?

• YES

Votes: 159 93.5%
  • NO

Votes: 11 6.5%

• Total voters
Day trip with the Facebook d40 boys and girls yesterday ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417298607.349728.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1417298621.852643.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1417298630.155805.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1417298636.878368.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1417298645.532612.jpg

Mate that thing of yours looks amazing with some dirt on it! Good job.did the compressor install work out well.was planing on the same spot you did but mine ended up mounted in the tool box in the back.

Mate that thing of yours looks amazing with some dirt on it! Good job.did the compressor install work out well.was planing on the same spot you did but mine ended up mounted in the tool box in the back.

Cheers man! Yeh it just fits mate barely got it in there haha I'll be getting the air tank this week and going to put an outlet in the back bar and 1 at the front on a pressure switch 100-130psi I'll keep you guys posted

So it's been a while from my last posts so here is an update!

So my rear medium duty leafs sagged quite a bit and went back to bluemax, they agreed and put heavy duty leafs in for me at no charge!
I had medium duty dobisons coils up front and swapped these out for extra heavy duty king springs.
Swapped out my rear billstein shocks with 4" patrol efs elite nitro charged shocks.
Did all my front end bushes and changed them to superpro from rack, sway bar, upper and lower arms with offset bushes.
So I picked up 2.5" lift in front and rear with the new stuff and there is little to no body roll anymore either!
Picked up some 33" tyres second hand for now and might get them fitted this week. I also got some roof racks and picking up an awning tommro! Here are some pics!View attachment 18491View attachment 18492View attachment 18493View attachment 18494View attachment 18495
What brand lift kit have you got on it?, thinking of doing a similar setup on my Nav. Cheers

Well last time it was the rear now it's the front... Just found one and getting it in a few weeks it's a arb locker only done 10k on it

Blew the pin apart!! Nice.did you manage to make it home with it like that?

I did man lucky I only went local at green road was really bored and yeh little mud hole ended up being big one lifted the front wheel about a meter in the air but I wasn't going hard or much spin at all! Glad it did this while I was local and limped home at 40kph.. Ripped the front diff out today and piped the cv boot off and fitted the shaft back in so I don't kill the berings until the new one comes.. Locker time :)

Well boys and girls I have made a facebook page for all Navara enthusiasts from d22,d22 and d40 around Brisbane area as a local kinda thing called Nissan Navara Brisbane if you would like to join us on local events etc once we kick off

Latest posts

Back