Perth battery suppliers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gshannon

Reaction score
Gday guys, I just bought a 120AH sealed battery from Goodchilds in Jandakot, I haven't seen them spoken much of around here so I thought I would spread the word.

I paid $264 (gst incl), which is $4 more than the 105 AH Supercharge Amp-Tech avail from Battery World and Auto One. Their equivalent 100 AH was $228.80, very good value imho, especially since I will be using it as a tax claim and wont pay any gst:dancing:

Their website is http://www.goodchild.com.au/

P1010882.jpg

I am not affiliated with them in any way, I heard of them through happy customers on perth 4x4 forum

If you know of any other good suppliers in Perth, spread the word here!

Last edited:
i was there today, and its in osborne park...

they have never sold that type of battery before and have never retailed them.

you have clearly confused yourself with another company...

I cant remember exactly what they said, but the invoice clearly states they will repair or replace within the specified period from date of purchase.

They defiantly stocked the 100 AH as i had them quote that one first and that was $228

did they tell you how your warranty is void if the original car batt is a lot older then the new batt?

basically mixing new and old causes the old batt to bring down the newer batt. also being AGM they apparently dont like heat and they sell a heat shield that slides over them! lol

Latest posts

Back