Perth Mechanic

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rokster

Reaction score
Hi all,

My D22 is coming up for it's 10k service... considering all the negative feedback I hear for Nissan Dealers, I'm thinking of rather building a relationship with an independent mechanic.. thus.. can anyone recommend one in the north of Perth ? I'm way up in Clarkson, but anywhere NOR will do.

Thanks
~Niel

hey mate, im an assistant manager at total car care in morley we would be happy to service your 4wd for you, we operate 8-5 weekdays and saturday 8-12, phone number 9276 5555 when you ring ask for either sam or myself chris, we are approximatly a 5 minute walk from the galeria so whilst your car is getting service you could take a trip down the the shops plenty to do there. all of our work is warranted an complys to dealers specifications, by that i mean your new car warranty is still valid.

My mates dad owns a place in wangara called precise suspensions on inspiration drive. Or if u want it done cheap my mate will do a xash job for if u want.

Correction must be a licensed mechanic or an owner, the licensed mechanic doesn't even have to be employed in that field and the owner can be a dunny cleaner and the warranty is still good and the terms of payment have no effect either.

As long as they use genuine nissan parts and is done to the log book it is fine. my mate is a qualified mechanic and he can sign and stamp the log book so it doesnt void warrenty

Doesn't even need genuine parts, it might make a claim easier with genuine parts but no manufacturer can deny warranty just because you used the equivalent parts from another supplier.

hi let me no if you find a good mechanic as im in clarkson to, and after my recent dealing with the dealer i bought my tuck from i wont be returning,

i took my truck in to nissan to get the hard cover fitted and bumper replaced because the new one had rust onit , it was also having the 1000k service done ,went to pick it up all done they said ,i started the car and noticed the spanner for the service said 50k till next service so went back in only to find they forgot to do the service so the had to wait for them to do it , i was not happy

Go to precise auto and suspensions my mates dads place ut wher i gt mine down or my mate is a mechanic he will di it for you on a weekend

Some genuine parts arent all they are cracked up to be.
Fuel filters for example especially the Z332 type on patrol's let alot of their fibers come loose which either go through the injector pump or are caught by the pre strainer in the banjo bolt ontop of the pump.

But as for seals, wouldn't ever use anything but genuine.

Back