Pete's D22 Rear Bar Build Up

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only wish he had drawn it up ---make it all easier for us who'd like to make a copy of it or at least build upon what has been already done to suit our needs

If somebody got those drawing on paper, I'd be more than happy to make a CAD model and some fully detailed drawings

Thanks for all your enquiries - Sorry I have to be the bearer of bad news, but Pete has nothing on paper - what he did have he figured he didn't need anymore and chucked it out!
However, he will be at the muster this year, so come along and bring a tape measure.
Cheers
Jase.

Look real neat. Very talented work. I'm soon to start my own rear bar. Going tube style though that mounts off the towbar. Hoping to get myself a dx bar soon :$

Look real neat. Very talented work. I'm soon to start my own rear bar. Going tube style though that mounts off the towbar. Hoping to get myself a dx bar soon :$

eBay rusty. One on there for $100.00 atm

Hey Jase V9X, What did u guys use to make the main rear bar, was it just flat plate bent into shape, or something else ? im pretty keen to build my own and just wanna know what u use before i start ?
showthread.php

Back