Picking up a bull bar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pedro123

Reaction score
Silly question time!!!!!!!!!!!! Thinking of buying an Ironman commercial bar for the Nav. Can anyone tell me if it will fit in the dual cab tub to get it home?

I went to do the same thing with a genuine steel one the other day and it the trunk wouldn't close - was so close but no love. Ended up coming back with a bike trailer to throw it onto..

i've transported a d40 steel bullbar in my tray, just take the hardlid off ( 2 pins for the hinges and 4 clips for the struts, takes me and the missus 5 minutes).
just prop one side up against the sports bar and lay the bar diagonally to the end corner of the tray. came on a pallet (which might have been necessary to get a bit of height. bring a couple of ratchet straps to hold her solid. no worries.

Nissan also say that you have to fit a bonnet cable kit and upgrade the front springs. Any thoughts on this? Anyone in the Newcastle/ Upper Hunter area NSW the 4X4 shop at Singleton is doing the Ironman commercial bar on Fleabay for $990.

Last edited:
Nissan also say that you have to fit a bonnet cable kit and upgrade the front springs. Any thoughts on this? Anyone in the Newcastle/ Upper Hunter area NSW the 4X4 shop at Singleton is doing the Ironman commercial bar on Fleabay for $990.

Your front end will be touching the ground if you don't upgrade to H/D springs and struts:pleasantry:

Back