Pics of your Nav in beautiful places.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not quite beautiful especially not when the temp hits 25 and the flies out number the people 200 to 1 but none the less it's under a tree so it's beautiful in some peoples minds.

Meriden

meriden.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I found one more.

Jamestown playground, I needed a break from driving and the swings and flying fox were to hard to resist.

jamestown.gif

The rest of the camera shots seem to be wedding shots and the only beautiful thing that day was me so I'll spare you lot the pics.

Hey I have a garage :ha:

Although it's not proof, I could have just followed a blue Nav to Perth, it's amazing how often you see the same cars on that trip. People can drive at whatever speed they want along that road but over 4 or 5 days the difference between 100kph and 130 kph means very little when you stay at the same places and pass each other 3 and 4 times a day.

This one is a shot of me following a D21 driver who recently upgraded to something a bit more comfortable, smoother and faster. :eviltongue:

d21.gif

Krafty that road is practically bitumen.
But I like that you got these pics off the net with the same canopy on the cars atleast. I'm sure it was your 3 Meg sanyo. "The Eos" wasn't there.
we all carry two cameras to blame the quality ;)

Weirdly enough that dirt road somewhere in South Australia had the same name as one of our main thoroughfares to the farm. I realise the coincidence is lost on people that have no idea of the roads but to me it's significant and as we have established so often before I am the only one who matters.

Stupid bloody GPS (the dongle can be seen sitting on the dash) sent us up that dirt road and I thought it was being silly because it made a silly turn where there wasn't one about 10ks before but we followed it to the letter on the way home and the road it actually wanted to take us on was 14ks of dirt, that road in the pic was only about 1.5ks. Stupid friggen GPS I'll never trust Garmin again.

The three in car shots were taken with the Sanyo the outside shots were taken with the EOS so it was there just not handy while driving. :eviltongue:

I'm sure if the Nav came in pink you would have swiped that up too right?

The dickhead footballer had a pink Nav, he was raising money for breast cancer so it makes up for him being a dickhead but there is nothing wrong with pink.

Bribie today, perfect weather! What a great spot so close to home. Never been on the beach side before today.

Attachments

• BRIBIE 2.jpg
    BRIBIE 2.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 170
Back