Pics of your Nav in beautiful places.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I ever time to go through the happy snaps from my holiday I'm sure there is a few "beautiful" places

No pics no proof.

Barrington Tops, I think we were scouting the run for the Polblue trip. Notice the time - just after midday and we were still shrouded in fog. Awesome drive.
attachment.php

Back in my favourite part of this whole world, the Chichester State Forest. We'd gone on one of the side trails heading out towards the east from Skimmings Gap Rd.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMAG0157-resized.jpg
    IMAG0157-resized.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 606
  • IMAG0022 (3)-resized.jpg
    IMAG0022 (3)-resized.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 596
Last edited:
No pics means no time and or too lazy to go through all the pics on the camera. Either way if it happens it happens, if not no one will really miss it....however this trip I did actually take pics with the car in it as opposed to any other trip where it's just not a priority.

Beautiful day in cessnock Oporto's car park. Gorgeous scenery

Attachments

• image-2062536625.jpg
    image-2062536625.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 172
A picture from a while ago that I think I have in another thread.

Taken in Esperance, WA on top of 'the rock' which is a pretty steep climb, but worth it at the top! Mud is courtesy of a trip out to Israelite bay after a period of heavy rain.

IMG_4716.jpg

Morning mist over mallee landscape

Attachments

• P9260267 2.jpg
    P9260267 2.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 110
There's no truck - but it speaks for itself

Attachments

• P9300347.jpg
    P9300347.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 138
Walking on water (worked out how jebus did it). Lake Gairdner.

Attachments

• P9300368.jpg
    P9300368.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 121
Hiltaba - Iron Knob road. The wagon was marked on the map - but not the submarine (Mt Ive station - sorry no photo, google it).

If you ever drive this road please drop some coins in the phone box (RFDS collection) at Siam station.

Attachments

• P9300379.jpg
    P9300379.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 151
Dave said:
I know that joint. Drive past there everyday with work.

Shmick D22.

Glad you like it. Was up in Hunter Valley for wedding all weekend. She got a fair few looks actually.

Haha if only! It was at some Tiny reception winery! Couldn't fit 150 people.
Useless town that hunter valley. Best part was tasting cheese!
All I wanted to do was hit the bush trails!

Haha if only! It was at some Tiny reception winery! Couldn't fit 150 people.
Useless town that hunter valley. Best part was tasting cheese!
All I wanted to do was hit the bush trails!

Was a Rodeo on that weekend, would be easier to hit the bush bitches

No anywhere special, but it was a beautiful drive from Port Augusta back to Adelaide.

11%2B-%2B1

Can ya'll see it??? Linked from my Google+...

My "beautiful" place, the open road and the rumble of a big rig rolling by.

mirror_shot.gif

This was taken with a shitty little 3meg Sanyo camera, I actually meant to try and take a series of them on the way home with the EOS but completely forget to do it.

This is one of those shots that looks great from this angle but take the shot from the opposite angle and it becomes one of thos places you would never want to visit.

Ceduna Foreshore

ceduna.gif

I decided to take FB's lead and do carpark shots to please the masses (well Dave anyway)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back