Pics of your Nav in beautiful places.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fishing down at the Murray Mouth over the weekend.

ForumRunner_20120820_115649.jpg

Nice shots there Boxy, im seriously jealous...... i have to get my shit together and go.

The three navs look killer lined up on the beach, sswwweeeettt

Nice shots there Boxy, im seriously jealous...... i have to get my shit together and go.

The three navs look killer lined up on the beach, sswwweeeettt

cheers nath i got plenty more to upload lacking motavation but just thought i wack in a pic i had our wedding photographer take lol,yes!!! i i got pics of our bridal party infront of the navs lol
dsc3154y.jpg

By boxy525 at 2012-08-21

my groomsmen

Of course you did!! your in a 40!! just not sure about the front bumper???? it may still be there?? lol

lookout i stopped at a few kays south of Canarvon
will take some pics in better locations once i get out there, next camping trip is the fortesque river mouth which is great for fishing but not good for pictures!
it's an ugly place haha
imag0293fh.jpg

This is on Burdekin River couple hundred ks from townsville.just after i broke my cvs and tie rod so i didnt make it up the top lol.close though.

Attachments

• IMG_1343[1].jpg
    IMG_1343[1].jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 129
Hey ridgey do u have led Parker/indicators in ur bullbar .? And is that a Nissan bullbar been looking everywhere where I could get em

yeah i do mate, got them off ebay or can buy them from ARB
and yep genuine nissan Steel winch bar, should be able too get them from nissan

Last edited:
Do u hav a link for them on eBay bud ? Sorry to be asking these questions on this thread lol

Latest posts

Back