Pillar pod pics

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navmania

Reaction score
Hi all. Just want to know if anyone has use a 4x4 concepts pillar gauge pod for a d22 and if so could they rate the quality and the way it faces once installed. The only reason I ask is because I fitted a pod to a GU patrol once and had to do extensive modifications to it so the gauges would face you sitting in the drivers seat. There arn't many photos around of these things installed so its hard to get an idea of how they look once fitted. Any photos would be good to.

Cheers

Looks good, I ended up going with the Autron one. Happy with it to.

image-2961968673.jpg

Hi it looks awesome, did you need to remove the old mould to fit pod and does it clip to factory holes?

If by "clip" you mean double sided tape then yes, it does lol. It is supposed to stick over the top of the factory trim. I ended up putting pop rivets in it instead

I used the autron one too. Mine came in black (unpainted), so I bought some grey vinyl paint and sprayed both it and the LHS side one to match. I used liquid nails to glue the pillar pod mount onto the original trim but I drilled some holes in the original to pass the wires and plugs etc so they go down the original path.
KB

Mine was black to. I went to a auto paint place and got them to mix me up the matching paint color using the standard trim. I also drilled a hole in the standard panel to allow for the wiring. I used a double sided tape to hold it to the standard panel but it has started to let go. May use a adhesive silicon and see if that holds it better. It's a neat fit tho.

Hay looks the goods how hard was it to install the EGT sensor im just about to install one my self.

egt sensor simply screws into dump pipe
you will need an aftermarket dump or weld a fitting to the original dump

d40 but used the 4x4 concepts pillar pod. not a perfect fit but with a bit of a trim and a heat and mold ended up fitting ok. $139 for double painted

Latest posts

Back