PLEASE HELP....locked keys in car

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katie taylor

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have somehow locked the keys in my Navara. Is there a quick easy way of unlocking it thats not going to cost a fortune????

If there is no keyhole you can see... The front passengers side door Handel has a keyhole.. You need to remove the little plastic cover on the door Handel and the keyhole is there

Locked Keys in Car

If you are in NSW call the NRMA they will unlock it for you. Other states just call your local motoring organization they should get it open for you.

jammed a rubber wedge in the top of the door and used a long plastic coated rod to push the unlock button on the door. Done in less than 2 minutes!!

The key cutter bloke at the local supermarket looked at me strange when I asked him years ago to cut a coded Nissan key for my Pulsar. Told me he couldn't make the key work because it had the alarm thing in it and was genuinely shocked when i told him I'd already thought about that and just wanted a key that opened the door not started the car so it could be stashed outside the car but if found never start the car.

The guy would need a long stick to unlock my 09 from the door, I'm sure the only door lock/unlock is in the center console not on the door.

Latest posts

Back