please help

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belly

Reaction score
Hi Guys

New to this forum thing but really hoping someone may be able to help. I have a new 2012 stx 550 and i reciently changed the front brake pads to the Bendex ones to reduce the amount of brake dust on the front rims. The Bendex brakes are great for reducing dust but they now squeek when applied. If i hose them when they are cool it seems to stop for a little bit but then the squeek comes back ot long after. Very annoying.

Are there any other brake pads out there that will suit or has anyone else had the same issue with Bendex brakes?

Hi, not sure which model of Bendix pads you have, but I have the Bendix 4wd pads on my 2008 model ute and they are fine - never made a peep in probably 50 or 60 thousand kays so far.

sounds like you have selected a "performance" pad. these will squeal but there is a short term solution. take the truck out and brake hard four or five times one after another this will get the pads hot, that will transfer pad material to ther disc{embed} that should stop it for a while. when it comes back...do same again

Did you refit the backing plate off the OEM one's?
My brake guy says no hard application when new, let them bed in.

Back