Plug 'n' Go

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris92

Reaction score
So i finally bit the bullet and purchased a plug n go throttle control unit. Surprisingly it works really well. Would have to be the best thing ive bought for the rig in a long time. No down low lag at all anymore. Actually have to get used to it and not use as much throttle now.

Ive been thinking about getting one myself but haven't heard too much about them . Has it made any difference to fuel economy or towing ?
ok cheers

Unfortunetly i havnt been able to drive it much since i put it in but so far its awesome. No idea about fueal comsumptions until later next week but i will put up how i go for sure. And ill be towing the camper next weekend too. Cheers

So i finally bit the bullet and purchased a plug n go throttle control unit. Surprisingly it works really well. Would have to be the best thing ive bought for the rig in a long time. No down low lag at all anymore. Actually have to get used to it and not use as much throttle now.

How much did you pay for the unit and where from.

I paid $382 plus $14.99 postage from the plug n go website. On their wedsite it says it cant be bought anywhere else so i didnt bother looking.

But EGR blank stops the black smoke because when i have it out there is quite abit andwhen i have it is its not noticeable

So let me get this right. When changing from 3 gear to 4 gear (auto) i really have to put my foot down. Will the throttle control unit fix this?

Also ive been looking at Nissan Navara D40 Windbooster Throttle Controller, is that the one you got? Oh were any error codes thrown up, when u connected it? Thanks Richard.

Ricky, im not sure about your auto dilemma as ive never driven and auto navara so i dont know what its like. But in the manual there is a deffinate difference when taking of and changing gears. Its instantant power now instead of a few seconds till it picks up. Mine is the plug n go brand.

FWIW I have a Steinbauer unit that I put in after a mate raved about it and it is now sitting on the shelf in the garage.

My impression was that it is a waste of time and money.

So let me get this right. When changing from 3 gear to 4 gear (auto) i really have to put my foot down. Will the throttle control unit fix this?

Also ive been looking at Nissan Navara D40 Windbooster Throttle Controller, is that the one you got? Oh were any error codes thrown up, when u connected it? Thanks Richard.
Yes it will
I have wind booster too
No codes

I know for a fact the guy on fleabay with the alien logo. Asking the 249 mark Replaced one a guy at work bought no questions asked the next day because it was faulty.
Also I think ultimate in Sydney sell them.
Nathan d22 has one from them

Latest posts

Back