Political !@#$%^&* Correctness.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe the Japanese should have shot there ship with there whaling gun.

Oh and stop hijacking this rant thread. Haha.

No hippy doughheads chasing whales get free weed and a job for life, asylum seekers just get a roof over their head and a promise that they will get more, but they don't always get the more and they end up doing a fire dance on the roof of their hotel.

^ Speaking of that.

Those pricks should of got 3 years gaol for that crap and sent home afterwards.

Maybe they didn't like the "White" colour scheme of the detention centre.

So you were just using the forum as foreplay tonight, now you are acting like a married bloke!!

Black Boys are now called Grass Trees. As for the rest of that crap, I will never call anything its "politically correct" name. Wankers keep wanting to change everything. Rainbow Day??, is that effing serious??

^ Thats what I heard on the radio.

Nothing suprises me.

Just like some people call Australia day invasion day.

Realistically it was.

But for God's sake, it happened 220 years ago.

Aboriginals gained some benefits off European's, car's, health care, houses, better weapons etc.

No one forced them to drink, sniff petrol etc.

Its about time we stopped being blamed for everything.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing!

Ok, correct me if I am wrong!

In 1979, when I fought with 3cdo Rhodesian Light Infantry in the Rhodesian bush war!

When we shot & killed those black terrorists who were killing indiscriminately their own tribe’s people.

Ah, ah what we should have said; was that we took care of natural terrorist threats!

Regards,

RLI
:cheers!:

^ I heard that and wondered what kind of tosser it took to ask such a STUPID question.

"Does Australia want to commemorate (remember) such an important day in Australia's history?"

Stupid goat-fuggers. If you don't like how Australians handle Australian events then this is NOT the country for you.

In a similar vein - if you VOLUNTARILY and WILLINGLY came to Australia because you WANTED to be here, then you WANTED what is already here, so if you now suddenly decide that it's no longer what you WANT, feel free to revisit your original decision about coming here.

Ok, in simple words: if you don't like it, fug off somewhere else.

Latest posts

Back