Powerlines??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey it's only 1 brew for the rest of us!

Wouldn't stress about the tray, still going ALOT further than the 2wd!

I am think of disconnecting the sway bar when we get up there to compare

as it used to be dads car he did a lot of heavy carrying, so the rear leaves are heavy duty. on the road at some points i was just bouncing everywhere, lol

also it would tend to skid, lmao

i've heard that disconnecting the sway helps a decent bit, and some even prefer the car onroad without a sway?

got the big monster truck wheels off the cruiser and chucked on my skinny mudders.

heard its supposed to rain saturday and sunday? i hope so, everyone loves mud :p

also my mate in his nissan terrano reckons he'll be coming for his first time in mundaring. he's another young guy like myself so it'll be double chaos haha

Yeah mate looks like it'll be a little wet, which means i'll have some heavy cleaning to do.

Will be good if ur mate can make it, the more the merrier!

bloody good trip i say! was good to finally use a proper 4wd, even though it is a forbidden toyota haha

all cars went well accept for my mates nissan terrano, he had a bit of a slipping clutch previously, but he finished it off at the track pretty much. after doing the rest of the track from flynn road i saw him getting loaded onto a car trailer and felt kind of bad, lol. his first trip to mundy and BAM, there goes the clutch.

i really need to get some softer rear springs and some non-sag front springs, plus a tray to stop me bouncing everywhere would be nice, lol

good day in all, cant wait for the pics!

Yeah was a good day out mate! Got a bit of truckies tan/burn. Looks like the wish list has come back out, need some sliders and scrub bars me thinks.
I don't have many navara photos but got quite a few of your toy..ota :big_smile:
I will get what i have up tomorrow.
Shame about your mates, they didn't even get to see the hard stuff

yeah, wish list...joshy's truck XD haha

but yeah, next time i'll have the bad boy tyres on so that'll help a bit with clearance plus make going over deep holes easier.

cant wait for the photos! would be cool if Rodger could get a still image from the video of me nearly rolling it, see if matty can get his tyre any higher haha

yer, mate wasnt too happy on his first mundy to have the clutch go and have to get towed home, but the clutch is due and he said he noticed some issues earlier on when road driving.

hey fellas good to hear it was a good trip except for the clutch on the terrano. roundy ive had my sway bar out completely for about 6 months or so and its so much better on and of road next time i go out with yas going to add wieght in the tray and take out my rear shockies to see how that goes . my daughters name is Mia Sandra Adeliade Golding will post up a pic when i get them sorted just got a tattoo done yesterday on my forearm of her name and date of birth

photo014oy.jpg

good shots haha

soooooooooooooooooooo...........whens the next trip?

will have a tray on tomorrow and will try get my front springs sorted out so i can put on the McBeasts

Yeah navarian, always a bit of fun up there, do miss the east coast mountains tho...

Matty i got a photo of where you went nose first into that mud pit and it is pretty fkn deep

Should do it again soon, or even a day or w/e trip down south

Attachments

• R0014306.jpg
    R0014306.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 47
Hey mate, sorry didn't see ur Q, has been hectic last few weeks.
I will grab his footage next time i head into the hills.
I'm up for another trip but can't go till end of easter lwe as am heading back to sydney on thursday. Ur mate get his clutch fixed?

Interested in the powerlines as never been there and with this weather change could be a bit of fun.

Latest posts

Back