Powerlines??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey dcnava and snowy, interested in heading there this weekend then?

need at least 3 people including myself, making both of you perfect candidates haha

the more the better though incase someone gets stuck or so, but should be a fair few people there also having some mud fun

If the city was under 3 foot of water the low parts of powelines will be over the roof! If u guys make it this weekend we are going to require pics of the crossing.
I will still be keen to head out on the 3, 4 or 5th of april if this weekend doesn't eventuate

Im heading out saturday lads.... leaving our area at 8... get up there for 9am!

will be some sketchy parts thats for sure!!! :D

Will be meeting some mates at the bottom of greenmount hill bout 830 at red rooster if anyone is keen. hmmmm wish i had a snorkel haha

Where the red circle is mate... We gonna meet there about 830-9... Will be on Channel 21... Will confirm closer to saturday. Isnt ur nav 2wd?

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 44
oh, i wont be taking the nav...but i've done mundaring in the 2wd nav :p

got the bruiser cruiser and probably bringing a mate along (only one of my mates my age has a 4wd, and he is sick and busted it last mundy trip, lol)

dont worry, i wont have my "nissan recovery vehicle" license plate frames yet :p

but i know you nissan guys might like this NUMBER PLATE FRAMES X TOYOTA RECOVERY VEHICLE - eBay 4x4 Accessories, Exterior, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 26-Mar-10 11:39:01 AEDST)

Ahhh cant see the vid yet cos im at work ill have a look tonight! is the one of me reversing into my own car haha...

yer no worries man will post some up tonight... i think it was one of the other lads that took some pics... i got a few tho too! not many tho...

Last edited:
hey snowy,

doing anything for the easter long weekend? 4wd camp over trip or something?

i was supposed to go to wedge, but 2 guys got glandular fever and are highly contagious, ugh

facebook?

Latest posts

Back