Purchased my new 2011 d22 :)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aron1991

Reaction score
Hopefully picking up my new ST-R this friday very excited being brand new :)

Thankyou very much :) , i never asked nissan but, i wonder if it was built in 2010 or 2011 its a 2011 model and im assuming its the currant model be4 2012's come out?

Thankyou very much :) , i never asked nissan but, i wonder if it was built in 2010 or 2011 its a 2011 model and im assuming its the currant model be4 2012's come out?

The Compliance Plate (Sicker) is in the left door jamb area and will show the compliance date. On the firewall, the silver plate will show the build date.

Regards
Greg

So i found out it was made on march 2nd 2011, :) also got them to put in central locking, darkest legal window tint, and paint protection + inside protection Picking up friday tooo excited! then its time to start all the mods... big list from bullbar to 31's to weathershields to uhf list goes on :)

i'd like 1/2 of it setup before my 20th birthday on september then i'd like to do the simpson desert if its not shut off.

Latest posts

Back