QNDG - NOOQi - QNaD - QNOG, The Queensland Mob...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We will have to see what everyone else wants to do... The drive can range from 30~100km so it depends what we want to do as a group. If were not keen on the beach trip 4x4 earth has lot of tracks and ratings for them all over the SE area....

Ive got 6 weeks holiday from may to June so I'm keen for some beach action. I was going to head to Fraser for a week sometime in may anyway.

No beach run organized yet mate, I'm keen for any weekend except for the labour day long weekend. It depends what kind of beach run you want... We can use the barge and do a straight beach run... We can meet at kin kin and go through the cooloola way track.... There are a few different ways to go and depending on how much time everyone has and where they are coming from... As I said I'm keen just tell me where to meet up!

Have we forgotten about the Qnog.... Is this tin can Bay/ coolooa run part if it? Biscuits put a fair bit of effort in and it seems to have been forgotten.

Unfortunately i am not from QLD so i don't have local knowledge of where to go. So i rely on you lads to put up the suggestions.

Besides i don't want to be flogging the QNDG horse if no one is in the cart.

Yeah if you look up Tin Can Bay/Cooloola thread... I think it's late June, Maybe you can teach me how to use the Qnog blog site. I've been trying to put some of the Glasshouse trip up there but computers and I do not get along! I'm only figuring out Facebook now

I suggested it on the glasshouse trip after we spoke about it on this thread and Luke has chased it up and made it happen...

I must admit I keep forgetting about the QNDG site as well, have it bookmarked now instead of relying on my failing memory, :sarcastic:.

But the Cooloola run sounds like it is a goer for around the 25th June, I'll have to make it an overnighter, which is not a bad thing, :cheers!:

Latest posts

Back