Radflo for my D40?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is one thing we havent covered yet. Offset LCA bush's

images

As to whats best for adjustment
The PRG arms are adjustable via the Heim Joints so adjustable by whatever 1/2 a thread is on the joint.
As to the SPC arms your limited by the numerous adjustments listed below
ScreenShot2012-12-31at122803PM-1.jpg

I did find this pic so obviously there are limits on the SPC arms
ScreenShot2012-12-31at122729PM-1.jpg

Just for sh1ts and giggles the heim joints dont have to be open to salt etc either.
I had to install rubber boots on my heim joints so a bit of grease in the boot and all good
NavaraUCA011.jpg

I'm sorry, I'm just brutally honest with what works for the long haul in severe conditions for the purpose of joe blogs down the road who doesn't know where to start ,especially when it comes time to have those types of joints engineered in Australia.
Heim joints of course are tried and tested,zillions of race cars,though they should be only used for specific applications, I don't know of any factory made vehicles running them but I'm sure there would be?

Interested to hear from anyone else 'Actually' running them on there everyday 4x4s.Must be someone ,thousands of people run them apparently.

4x2 street car' Not applicable'. For the purpose of the topic.

Well seeing my D40 doesnt count apparently best you ask the guys on ClubFrontier as there are probable only a few dozen in Aus running PRG arms and maybe only 2 PRG users on here.
And for the record there is at least 1 model Falcon that runs a Heim joint instead of a bush for its rear control arms .
Heim joints are a lot better these days compared to days gone by. Even so they are still prone tp extreme conditions. Even stadium trucks change their joints once a year.They have the advantage of being easy to replace and reasonably cheap.
Anytime you wish to put your 4x4 through its paces on a racetrack and play in the sand traps feel free.You might be surprised how much strain it will put your suspension though.

Again its only my opinion

Just for the record I run the following boots and my heim joints are as good as the day I installed them.
http://www.sealsit.com/rodendboots.asp

I have heard some say they arent so happy with the Uniballs but you havent mentioned those yet so obviously they arent an issue.

Suspension lift

Gday guys,

im new to this forum and im seeking some advice.
im looking at lifting my 2011 STX 550 about 3" and im looking at a radflo system from KPD industries.
apparently it involves droping the front diff to over come CV issues.

i want to lift it and maintain ride quality and also have load (450kg)capabilities in the tray

if anyone has any advice with this system or another

TimG
Perth WA

Back